This is how my stairs looked this afternoon. I just folded all the blankets up that morning. I was helping a friend in the kitchen with somethings and through the corner of my eye I would see her carry a blanket to the stair area and come back empty handed and then do it again and again. Well Norah made her way to that direction and when I met up with her at the stairs I saw Madilyn's Nursery. You can't see all of then very well but there are 9 individually wrapped baby/animals taking a nap on the stairs. She is such a sweet little mom to her little babies. We love our Madilyn.
8 years ago



4 comments:
I can't believe she individually wrapped each of them. That is so caring already. I won't be catching Alexander doing anything like that.
It's so funny to see those stairs, I have a picture of one of my actual babies asleep on one of the stairs. That is adorable!
Hi Chels! How are you? You still hasn't come to see Edyn, she's getting so big, she is almost 5 months old! We need to get together soon!
Ok, so I just barely saw this picture and it is ADORABLE!! My little girl does the same thing. It is so sweet. Madilyn is BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment