this is so cute! I totally want you to make it. I was thinking of doing something similar with polka dots or something fun. What do you think? I am so excited! You do such an awesome job.
Chels! Oh my gosh! I love it! I knew it was going to be cute, but I am dying. I can't wait to pick it up! Thank you so much for doing it, you definitely have a talent! Love it!
you are so talented! All your cakes have been so beautiful. I want to start recommending you for weddings and such. Let us all know what you will charge and stuff so we can start telling people!!! Good Job Chelsey.
8 comments:
Wow, that is beautiful! It looks yummy too!
this is so cute! I totally want you to make it. I was thinking of doing something similar with polka dots or something fun. What do you think? I am so excited! You do such an awesome job.
Chels! Oh my gosh! I love it! I knew it was going to be cute, but I am dying. I can't wait to pick it up! Thank you so much for doing it, you definitely have a talent! Love it!
wow chels. that cake is SO cute. i love it! you might have to make my wedding cake. whenever it is that i get married. yay!
good work!
you are so talented! All your cakes have been so beautiful. I want to start recommending you for weddings and such. Let us all know what you will charge and stuff so we can start telling people!!! Good Job Chelsey.
I love how you involved the candle it's darling!
The cake is beautiful! You are SO talented. Thanks for sharing.
Chelsey - your cakes are AMAZING! I am super impressed with your skills! Oh, and little Miss Norah is darling. I can't believe she's one already.
Post a Comment