I have a great reason for all of the incredible neglect of most everything internet. I have not sat at the computer like this and looked at blogs, facebook, email for almost 6 weeks. For the last 6 weeks I have been getting super dizzy, vomiting 4-8 times a day, causing me to have my one and, hopefully, only trip to the ER for an IV fluid boost. This is the 3rd time that I have gone through this and it is not any easier. Why do I do I put myself though this? Let me show you why!
MADILYN has the sweetest smile and the purest heart. Each day she gives me countless hugs and kisses just because she wants to express her love. She love her Heavenly Father and Jesus and shares her little testimony with me often. She is such a good example and loves to learn. I am amazed at all she knows and the questions she asks. She really thinks about things and tries to do what is right.
NORAH Makes us laugh all day long. She loves to smile and play with her sister. She loves to pray and never forgets to bless each of us. She loves the temple and is learning to sing about it in her favorite song. She cares so much for others and loves to help anyway she can. She brings so much joy into our home.
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR OUR NEW LITTLE BABY!
This is our newest addition at 10 weeks. I am now 12 weeks and I am surviving. I have not yet found a medicine to help with the nausea and vomiting. So I am taking nothing right now and wish that one of the medications would work. I have tried Zofran, Phenogren, Unisom/B6, I have also gotten rid of the prenatal and am taking regular vitamins (I thought that was my miracle when I was pregnant with Norah, but not this baby). I am hoping it will get better but am planning to throw up til the day I deliver, just like with my girls. What can you do! We are so excited, we have no preference for the gender. We just want it to be healthy and happy!
8 years ago



12 comments:
Oh my gosh congrats!! I was starting to wonder if you were pregnant because of the lack of posts :) I am pregnant too!! I stopped all internet things too until last week. Guess what we are like the exact same pregnant! I am 12 weeks and like 3 days and I am not throwing up as much anymore just nausea I hope you feel better soon!
Congrats Chels, that is so exciting! All the vomiting is so worth it in the end, isn't it?
Congrats!!! Chelsey, that is SOOO exciting. You are such a good mom. Hang in there with everything. I was SO sick with Grace so I understand it can be awful! Hopw it gets better soon though! Love ya!
Congrats! I am really excited for you guys! Good luck with the vomit! I was pretty lucky and could control my nausea. One of my clients was told to take a double dose of prenatal vitamins and it helped her. I hope it gets better soon!
Yeah, we are so excited for you! I just hope you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations Chelsey! I am really excited for you guys. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. All I can say is that I only have 8 more weeks of being sick and then hopefully it will all be over! Hang in there!
Congratulations. I hope you are feeling better. Oh the joys of pregnancy;)
How exciting!
What beautiful pictures of your girls!
Congrats to you guys! I hope you feel better soon and not up till the day you deliver! Nothing worse doing Alamo when you are not feeling good. Hang in there and congrats!
Yipee! Congratulations Black Family. Good luck with the nausea. I'm so sorry you are so sick. You can do it Chelsey!
CONGRATS!!! I'm THRILLED for you!! YOur girls are so dang cute. I'm sorry you're so sick :( I know how ya feel!! Hang in there.. I was so sick till I was 16 weeks..
Congrats to you guys, that is wonderful. So sorry your not feeling well, you are such a good mother and a darn brave trooper. Good luck!
Post a Comment