Congratulations! Little Jacob looks perfect! These pictures are just darling. Your girls look so happy to have a baby brother.
he is just sooo cute! I have blonde boys and kind of wish I had a brunette :) Adorable!
Oh my gosh Chels, he's adorable! I love the picture with all three of them!! Congrats :)
How exciting for you guys!! Your 3 kids are so cute! I love that Madilyn look so happy to have her baby brother!
Congrats Chelsey! He is super cute!
Congrats on the new little one! he is absolutely adorable.
congratulations! He is quite the handsome little man.
Cute! Let us know how things are when you get to AZ!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! Little Jacob looks perfect! These pictures are just darling. Your girls look so happy to have a baby brother.
he is just sooo cute! I have blonde boys and kind of wish I had a brunette :) Adorable!
Oh my gosh Chels, he's adorable! I love the picture with all three of them!! Congrats :)
How exciting for you guys!! Your 3 kids are so cute! I love that Madilyn look so happy to have her baby brother!
Congrats Chelsey! He is super cute!
Congrats on the new little one! he is absolutely adorable.
congratulations! He is quite the handsome little man.
congratulations! He is quite the handsome little man.
Cute! Let us know how things are when you get to AZ!
Post a Comment