Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hooray!

We went to see Suzanne at her Reception. She married Matt Bushman. She looked absolutely gorgeous. They are such a beautiful couple. I hadn't seen her for six years. I love you, Suz.

We found out they will be living right up the street from me. I am excited. Game Night, for sure!
Madilyn had a little incident with the chair. She got stuck. Don't worry we got her out. Why is it that it is easier to get into trouble than it is to get out?

We also say the lights at Temple Square. I have never seen so many lights in five minutes. We were speed walking through the whole area. It was fun and freezing.

4 comments:

MiriamR said...

oh my goodness what a beautiful bride and a really beautiful dress. I am so glad you went and jealous, I wish I went.

Unknown said...

So beautiful. how fun! :)

Jobi Niu said...

She looks GOREGOUS! I haven't seen her for a long time also.. tell her CONGRATS! That'll be fun living down the street from each other.
Your blog look SO cute! Your girls are growing up so much! :] Merry Christmas..

Jeanette said...

pretty pictures!! Looks like fun!