Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Latest and Greatest

If anyone needs a cake for anything, I know someone who likes to make them!

I made a smaller version for Lindsey. She is leaving to China on Wednesday. She is going there to teach English. I will miss her but I envy the experence she will have there. We love you, Lindsey!

13 comments:

Chris and Paula said...

Cute cake! Can't belive you just learned so recently. I liked the 2 shades you used for the flowers. Oh, by the way, LOVE your hair in the picture with your sister. :)

Spackman's said...

You are so talented! I want you to make one for Gage's First birthday it's not for a while but seriously you are so good! How much do you charge? You need to start your own cake making business!

Megan said...

Love it Chels. You got talent. I think I am going to try fondant next. If I have trouble I will call you. Yours looks so great. I hope Lins enjoys her time in China. What a fun thing! She'll do great.

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Love it! Did you get the inspiration from the shirt you're wearing lol?

Keith and Shasta said...

Chelsey, I am so impressed! I love it! So...I am wondering if you could make one for Dylan's first birthday! It is in March, but I want a cute mini cake for pictures! Anyway...super cute. You have a knack for this for sure...keep it up.

laura said...

so awesome! what a cute cake. that is also soo cool that lindsey is going to teach english in china.

Shari and Trent said...

I am very impressed Chels.

Lindsey Porter said...

thanks for the cake Chels! you are the best cake maker i know! really though. i had another piece of cake today and i'll probably have another one tomorrow! yay, cake!

Jobi Niu said...

AMAZING! So so so cute! Every little detail of that cake. Good job. If I hear of anyone or if I need a cake for something, I know who I can call :]

That's way cool she's going to teach English in China! What a cool experience!

Spackman's said...

that sounds good! I don't know what I want yet but I am so excited. I want something colorful and cute :) You are so talented seriously

Dave & Aimee said...

Wow! Your cakes are SO good! My little guys 2nd birthday is next week ;) I think I'll end up doing cupcakes, to bad I'm not as talented as you!

Julie Neal said...

I love this cake!! It is amazing!

tifsong said...

hi. i'm lindsey's friend tif. i just wanted to kudos your cakes! they are BEAUTIFUL.