what a fun party! So I was thinking for Gage's I don't know jungle or something ha ha. He loves Monkeys or anything like that. What do you think about that idea?
There you go Chels, you can make your monkey cake you've been wanting too. Then Madilyn can have a barbie cake like this AWESOME one! I love it. It looks like a real barbie dress.
Ok so That monkey is perfect! I love it. I would be so excited if you would do that for me and the price is great. I can't wait! His Birthday isn't until June 3rd but it is coming up fast :) Thanks so much!
4 comments:
what a fun party! So I was thinking for Gage's I don't know jungle or something ha ha. He loves Monkeys or anything like that. What do you think about that idea?
There you go Chels, you can make your monkey cake you've been wanting too. Then Madilyn can have a barbie cake like this AWESOME one! I love it. It looks like a real barbie dress.
super cute cake.
i always wanted a barbie cake....!
haha.
good work chels!
Ok so That monkey is perfect! I love it. I would be so excited if you would do that for me and the price is great. I can't wait! His Birthday isn't until June 3rd but it is coming up fast :) Thanks so much!
Post a Comment