Saturday, April 25, 2009

Michelle's Baby Shower


I made this cake for Michelle, my sis-in-law. We had a fabulous shower and lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. We are so excited to meet sweet baby, Makenna.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

I have said it before, but I will say it again. You are so talented! I need to have an occasion so i can have you make me a cake! They are so beautiful.

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Wow, Chelsey that is so pretty! You are so talented!

Cothran Family said...

Those cakes just keep getting more and more amazing! Not much counter space at Alamo! Well done!

Kristen said...

Ok, seriously how do you come up with such cute and amazing cake designs? Did you free hand those swirls? Either way I'm totally impressed. What a beautiful cake!

MiriamR said...

So beautiful! I love all your cakes and your website!!

Spackman's said...

I love this cake! Oh and using rice krispy treats is totally fine on the cake :)

Mitzi said...

Wow your amazing!