Madilyn's Reaction!
Turn UP the Volume! This is Adorable!
This is one on the many reasons I LOVE making cakes! I love you sweet Madilyn! You make us so happy!
8 years ago
Madilyn's Reaction!
Turn UP the Volume! This is Adorable!
This is one on the many reasons I LOVE making cakes! I love you sweet Madilyn! You make us so happy!
Posted by Chelsey at 7:37 AM
4 comments:
This is priceless! Chelsey, you are AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing this cute video and your talent with us!! ;o)
Happy 3rd Birthday Madilyn!! Sorry, I'm a few days late. I really love the cakes!! Is the teddy bear cake an actyal teddy bear or frosting cake? I honestly cant tell. Well, let me know how you guys are doing, its sad I never see you any more:(
Oops, it's a monkey!! and I need to spell check
3! Can't belive she's three and what a fun and creative cake. Sorry we missed you guys. We'll be having a little boy friday by C-section so I'll have to give you a call sitting around in bed.
Post a Comment