

I made this cake for Randy's cousin! I learned a lot from this cake! And I was so glad I got to see the happy and excited first reactions of the bride and groom! Thank you Matt and Marianne for the opportunity to make this cake for you!
8 years ago


I made this cake for Randy's cousin! I learned a lot from this cake! And I was so glad I got to see the happy and excited first reactions of the bride and groom! Thank you Matt and Marianne for the opportunity to make this cake for you!
Posted by Chelsey at 3:09 PM
5 comments:
Very gorgeous! Seriously.
Your cakes are gorgeous. I wish I had a reason for you to make a cake for me.
Wow, this cake is amazing! Great job!
Marianne is one of my friends from high school and I saw your cake! I was going to congratulate you when I saw your card. So beautiful! I hope I can hire you to make my wedding cake someday!
this is the best wedding cake I have seen in years. Good job! Its gorgeous!
Post a Comment