I could really only make you dress when the girls were asleep. It took 8 nap times to finish it! I borrowed my sister-in-laws hair extensions. Make the girls hats and skirts were my favorite! They both loved wearing them! Randy made a great scarecrow.A girl from our ward painted all the kids faces! They loved it! Thanks, Ariane! We had a great Halloween!





6 comments:
Your costumes are so cute!
Those costumes are amazing! They really are the cutest munchkins I ever have seen!
Your costumes turned out great Chelsey! That is great your girls loved their hats. I worried Tyler wouldn't wear his goggles but he did the whole time. i love the face painting idea. Very cute!
Wow your costumes are amazing! You all look so great together and the girls look adorable, their skirts remind me of cupcakes...maybe thats because I just looked at your cupcake cake :)
So, so cute! I love it when the whole family dresses up with a theme.
Fun costumes! YOur girls are so cute!
Post a Comment