

This is my favorite cake so far. I was most happy that the bride said it was "Amazing". my sister Kaelynn helped me deliver it. When we arrived kids (and there parents) were hovering over it the kids were hovering over it like. Truely for that moment I could have done without the hovering, but was glad they liked it. It took Randy and I 5 hours straight to put the damask print on all 4 tiers. If anyone wants this cake again I am going to charge more than I did this time. I tell you what, Jessica, you go a screamin' deal.
8 years ago



9 comments:
so great! it is amazing.
My FAVORITE BY FAR! so elegant oh man I wish I was having another wedding so I could have this cake!
Wow! This cake is incredible. So so gorgeous. One of my favorites as well. It is so elegant. 5 hours for the stencils alone!?!?! Chelsey you are so amazingly talented.
-Paula
Very beautiful!
LOVELY, and oh so chic! Chels, you are one talented girl, and patient. I don't know if I could have the patience for the trade. Seriously, where were you when I was planning my wedding?
Gorgeous!
that is BEAUTIFUL! My goodness.. What a talent. How do you have time w kids? You're super Mom!
Fabulous - Congrats also on the baby!
Post a Comment