We went to a fun park in Washington with these little fountain. It took them both a little getting used to. By by the end they were having a great time.
We went to the Kite festival in St. George. The girls had a great time. The kids got balloons and played games.
Norah Girl got herself stuck in this little doll high chair. Surprisingly she was not crying about being stuck. She was cry because the tray wouldn't stay on. This girl loves climbing into or onto anything. Speaking of Norah climbing on things. I was changing her diaper and she asked to go sit on the potty and she WENT! She was excited and i was too. She has been aching to learn. So The first weekend in may we are doing some training. Wish us luck!Thursday and Friday mornings I was busy making 2 cakes for Katie (10) and her little brither Henry (1).







1 comments:
How fun! I need a getaway!! Your girls are growing up sooo much!! THey're beautiful. wow.
Post a Comment