Hooray for a boy! I guessed right! :) You will be such a good mommy to the little guy! How FUN! As for names, I think boys are really hard...I've thought about it for my own and had a difficult time coming up with anything. I like Eli, matt hates it. :)
6 comments:
oh my gosh you must have been soo excited when they told you!! I know I was when she said it was a boy! Congrats sooo much fun.
Congratulations Chelsey! You will love having a little boy. I find that boys are less dramatic than girls.
Congratulations! I am excited for you to have a little boy. I hope you are feeling better at this point.
Hooray for a boy! I guessed right! :) You will be such a good mommy to the little guy! How FUN! As for names, I think boys are really hard...I've thought about it for my own and had a difficult time coming up with anything. I like Eli, matt hates it. :)
Congrates you guys! It was really great to see you and thank you for stopping by. we hope everything goes smoothly for you this year!
Hooray! Congrats.
Post a Comment