Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cakes, Cakes, Cakes!

I made this wedding cake last Saturday. I received the order that Wednesday. 3 days was not much notice but the lady who was supposed to make the cake was ill. I have always worried about that happening to me. Thank you, Carolyn for recommending me!


This is one of my favorite Barbie cakes so far. I like the pink and purple together and the puffed sleeves.
This is Barbie is Aurora's dress. her tiara is actually the necklace that came with her original outfit. It worked pretty good, I thought.



I will be pretty busy with cakes the next little bit. I have 7 cakes ordered now (5 are wedding cakes). I am excited. I still have a little space in June if anyone needs one!

1 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Those cakes are so pretty! You are so talented!