I love SPRING (minus the allergies, holy moly- will I ever stop sneezing)! It is such a beautiful time. I especially love the blossoms. These are a few beauties I captured this weekend in Monroe.









I made finished this cake maybe an hour before we left to Monroe for the weekend. I made it for my niece, Makenna. She is such a pretty little girl. Her mom wanted this Hawaiian Theme cake-in pink of course. Happy Birthday, Makenna!




1 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures and cake. You do such a wonderful job! I hope you are feeling okay! I have been meaning to respond to your comment about the scrapbooking. I use photoshop elements for everything! You can get templates that help you starting out. I have some tricks I use when you start getting into it. There are a bunch of websites you can get free/or buy pages and elements to go on them. My favs are
www.ggdigitaldesigns.com
www.scrapmatters.com
www.twopeasinabucket.com/digital.asp
www.peppermintcreative.com/index.php
www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
One that has a lot of free ones is shabbyprincess.com (that was a lot of what you saw on my blog) let me know if you need any other helps! My enail is suzbushman@gmail.com
I am no expert but I can definitely help you get started! Loves!
Post a Comment