Last night we went to our Ward Halloween Party. We had a great time. We loved the dinner, treats and the company. Our ward has been so kind and welcoming. And let me tell you the weather was fabulous. I can't remember the last time it was warm for Halloween. All growing up I remember having most of my costume covered by a coat or jacket. This year we did our trick or treating at the ward party. We went on a hay ride up and down the street, stopping in front of the houses and the neighbors brought the candy to us. What a great way to trick or treat! I was relieved most of all because my ruby slippers were killing me. Here are some highlights of the party.
8 years ago



5 comments:
Oh my goodness those munchkin out fits are ADORABLE! You look fantastic too!! It was pretty warm here too although I am sure not as warm as where you are. I think Jamison weighs 15 lbs but that was on our scale so I won't know for sure until Thursday (his 2 month apt) He is a big kid though.
I love the costumes! Your kids are adorable!!
Looks like fun! By the way, JACOB IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :)
such cute costumes. i know i've seen them before but they are so cute everytime!
and that lollypop is bigger than jacob!
so cute!
This is so cute! You are always so cute and creative!
Post a Comment