Blue eyesBaby Bijourn Model
A View from the Hole
Notice the view from the Hole
Cutest Boy
Sweet Girls
More of those blue eyes
Friend on the trail
8 years ago
Blue eyesBaby Bijourn Model
A View from the Hole
Notice the view from the Hole
Cutest Boy
Sweet Girls
More of those blue eyes
Friend on the trail
Posted by Chelsey at 3:37 PM
2 comments:
I love how warm it looks there! I am dying for it to be summer here! Your girls are so cute! And Jacob is adorable! I love his lips!
He is tiny! I think Edyn was around 15 lbs at 6 months and long. Emery was only about 11 pounds though,so she was tiny too. I think the breastfeeding made Edyn so huge, I'm serious.
I miss you guys, though I didnt get to see you much anyway, just knowing you are in another state makes me sad!
Oops I was logged into my business account so that was from me, not Mitzi obviously!
Post a Comment