Monday, March 28, 2011

Norah's 3rd Birthday- the PaRtY

Birthday Morning Balloons
The Paper that inspired the Party Decor
The Cake

When she saw the cake on the table just before the party she said "Is that my cake? For me? For my BIRTHDAY! It's beautiful. Can I eat it right now?"
The Table
Blowing out the Candles
She was singing the song to herself along with everyone else and smiling so big. She blew the candle right out. Then was so happy she jumped into Daddy's arms and gave him a great big hug. It was very sweet.

The Birthday FlagsThe Pinata
Breaking it




Candy, Hurray!

They have really cute friends
Presents


She had a very fun party. We have made great friends here in Arizona. Thank you, Everyone. We love you so much, Norah!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Norah! She is beautiful chelsey. I love that she sang along with everyone, seriously the cutest. What a lovely party. You need to teach me to make a cake like that!:)

Amy Baker said...

Wow! Nice job on her party. Everything was darling. Happy Birthday Norah!

Spackman's said...

you amaze me! You are so talented

Stott Family said...

You are one of the most talented and sweet mommies I know. What a fun party. Hope you guys are doing good.

Jobi Niu said...

What a dang cute birthday party!!! The cake is awesome. You're so talented! I'm sure she just loved her party.