Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catch Up Time on Spring 2011

This was my special Mother's Day Breakfast from Randy and the kids.
Jacob is standing up to the couch. Little smart Boy!


Norah got her cast off


Her arm was itchy and stinky! She loves having her arm back.

Swimming and slash pads




Ward Easter Egg Hunt









Easter Saturday Morning- we decided several years back that we would celebrate the true meaning of Easter on Sunday and do all of the fun things on Saturday.

They all loved there bunnies!


Coloring Easter eggs!

I made these night gowns out of some skirts of mine I haven't worn for a long time. The girls are dancing in them.

I made these bunnies for easter. I made them out of Randy's old shirts to add more sentimental value to them.
Cake stand- Margarita glass upside-down super glued to a plate, spray paint and varnish! So easy and so cute. I made a few different sizes for treat for Madilyn Birthday party.
For the last five weeks I have made our bread. My good friend, Aubrey taught me how to make her favorite recipe. And we have Loved it. Nothing compares to homemade bread.

2 comments:

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

Your kids are getting so big! I am glad you guys had a fun Easter. That homemade bread looks delicious!

Stott Family said...

What a great Easter. Your kids are growing up like crazy!