Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guess Who's Turning 5? (in three weeks)

MaDiLyN

We did her photo shoot a little early because of my packed calender. She is such a beautiful girl- inside and out!






























Madilyn is the most wonderful helper. She loves taking care of Jacob. He loves when she sings and plays with him. She loves Family Home Evening and Primary. She has given a talk in Primary this year and has another one coming up. She was so excited. She has read about 200 books (1st and 2nd grade reading levels) since January. She loves homework and is so excited for Kindergarten. I can't believe my baby is so big. I love you so much.

Madilyn's goals before age 6:
Read 500 books
learn to do the monkey bars
learn to jump rope

Madilyn's Favorites:
Color: Blue (though it does change daily)
Letter:J
Friends:Norah and Jacob
Place to visit: Library and the Zoo

4 comments:

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Oh she is so precious! I love all these pictures of her! Tell her happy birthday for me in 3 weeks!! :)

MiriamR said...

Yay! She is beautiful! I am so impressed with her!

Jobi Niu said...

She is a BEAUTY! Her eyes are amazing. She looks so stinkin cute in every picture. Happy Birthday! :)

Stott Family said...

What a sweetheart. Miss you guys, Madalyn would love to play with your girls!