Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I think Randy had a nice Father's Day. Pancakes,new ties for Sunday, great meetings, special song from the girls, and his annual Father's Day poem from me with visuals. Here is this year! The girls helped put on the different pieces.


This is my Daddy

My Daddy is the strongest man
Of all the men I know.
He throws me high into the air
I hope I'm like him when I grow.

My Daddy goes to school a lot
I know he works to hard.
He does his homework everyday,
That's why my Dad's so smart.

My Daddy loves to tickle me
Each and Every day.
We know he is ticklish too
We like to get him when we play

My Daddy builds us lot of things
With wood and nails and hammer.
We like to be right next to him,
In case he needs a helper.

On Sunday Dad gets all dressed up,
He's handsome as can be.
Then he takes us all to church,
He shows what he believes.

Daddy takes care of all of us,
He is the nicest guy.
And when I see my Daddy smile,
He lights up the whole sky.

One thing more that you should know,
He's Great, that's plain to see.
We love Our Daddy, oh so much
And He loves Our Family.

Randy, you are the best Dad and husband in the whole world. Thanks you so much for all that you do for our Family. We love you!

Love, Chelsey

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

That was about the Cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Loved it. You're so creative!

MiriamR said...

that is great! I love that you did that. So much time and effort

A mother heart said...

This is so cute! I love the poem!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh good! Glad you commented on my blog! I've been meaning to ask you for your blog address and keep forgetting! Now I can stalk you forever. :) Cute poem for Randy!! You are so very talented!!