I have had a few projects lately. I decorated this fabulous lamp shade. It makes me happy when I look at it.
I made these decorations to celebrate this sweet baby.
Swimming! This is something we do a whole lot of. It was a big adjustment at first. I can count on one hand the number of times we have gone swimming before moving here. Pools used to be freezing, and the kids didn't like it. BUT NOW....Check out these wrinkly feet
Jacob
This, right here is the SWEETEST and HAPPIEST boy in all the world. At his last Doctor's Appointment (10 Months) he weighed 16 lbs (5%). His is not too tall either. He is tiny all around. He always has smiles and laughed when we act silly. He is starting to walk a little bit. His record is 9 steps. He laughs every time he starts going. It think that is the main reason he falls.
Madilyn
Madilyn is an amazing helper. She is always willing to help each and every one of us. She likes to walk Jacob around and play with him. She has been very brave with swimming- at first she hated it and would cry when we said that we were going. Not anymore. She loves to jump in and swim with her face in the water. She is such a pretty girl. She is so excited to start kindergarten. She is so smart and loves to learn.
Norah
Norah is still a busy body. She is so sweet. She is very good at giving compliments and she gives them all day. She talks so much and so sweetly. She loves to read books and say prayers. She loves Jacob so much. She loves to squeeze him and wrestle him and he sometimes cries when he sees her coming but we know it is just her way of loving him.
8 years ago



2 comments:
Cuties!!! It so funny Jacob cries sometimes when he sees Norah coming!!
I am so jealous about all the swimming. It looks like you guys are really enjoying your summer! Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment