Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monster Bash

I decided a Monster Bash would be a fun idea to celebrate Mr. Jake's first birthday! I found some cute monster stickers and matching paper and made full size monsters for our party. The flags and pom poms I made and used at Jake's party and a baby shower a few days later. The box shelves I snitched for the girls bedroom. I tell you what, Jake LOVES Cake! We sure love our litte man! He brings so much joy to our home.



3 comments:

MiriamR said...

You do such a fantastic job with the Birthdays!! You are such a great mom!!

A mother heart said...

LOVE those cake-face pictures! YOu are such an awesome mom! Your kids are sure blessed!

Matt and Amie said...

You are so creative! What a fun Birthday party idea! Love it! I cant believe it has already been a year.