This little man is BUSY! He loves hide and seek. He loves ever food he has ever tasted. He smiles for me every time he sees me and he truly BRIGHTENS my day. Jacob has 7 teeth ( and has for 2 months), number eight is no where to be found. We have is 1 year check up soon. He feels heavy to me and the way he eats he ought to have gained quite a bit since last check up. Oh, I love my boy. The girls are so good with him, even though he gets into all of their toys. We just couldn't do without him. He brings us so much JOY!
8 years ago



3 comments:
Such a cute little man.
he is adorable chels. he will definitely be a heart breaker. :)
What a little stud!!! I love these. I can't believe he's already a year. I miss living close. We don't get to see each other's kids grow up.
Post a Comment