Monday, September 8, 2008

Cakes Cakes Cakes

This last weekend: We went to stay with Randy's Aunt Jerene for Friday night. She is so nice. My niece Rachel was going to be baptized Saturday morning. Aunt Jerene made cakes for 47 years. She gave me my first cake decorating lesson. This is my first cake. I made it for Randy's Mom's Birthday cake.

My Cake
Aunt Jerene's Cakes (Everything is made of frosting)
Isn't she amazing. I hope to be this good someday.
Rachel (My mom made her dress, Doesn't she look beautiful!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

It looks really good Chels! I love the butterfly, you'll have to teach me that one. That temple cake is amazing. WOW! We have so much to learn!!!

Cothran Family said...

Your girls are so dang cute. That is so funny about the other cothran family. I have no idea who they are. I do need to come see alamo. It has been too long. I bet you are enjoying the changes. you guys have done a good job there. good job on your cake too. talk to you soon.

Emma said...

Nice cake!! I just want to learn how to MAKE a cake! Forget the decorating part!

Megan said...

Chels, you better be at my party. I'm doing this for you, even though it didn't help. Sorry! See you wednesday!