Monday, September 15, 2008

Chelsey- Did YOU know?

1-I cry when watching almost every movie.
2-Being a mom is the best thing in the world.
3-I want a room in my house to be a photo studio.
4-I love Halloween-making costumes is my favorite :)
5-I sob at the end of Meet the Robinsons when the final song plays- Little Wonders. I love happy endings.
6-My family is the most important thing in the world.
7-I pray in my heart every time I hear a siren.
8-I love seeing old faces and meeting new people.
9-I want to be the best mom in the world.
10-I want my girls to think of me as their best friend.
11-I love plays.
12-I want to grow old with Randy.
13-I love the gospel.
14-I would never want to be a famous person.
15-I know prayers are answered.
16-I love to organize.
17-I want to decorate a wedding cake.
18-I love to see something in the store, revise it to my style, then make it myself.
19-I want to go on a mission with Randy.
20-I have started making gifts for the girls for Christmas 2009.
21-I love my in-laws.
22-I love musicals (plays or movies).
23-I take pictures almost every time we take the girls anyplace.
24-I want to go to another Continent.
25-I want to sew a formal gown.
26-I still love going on formal dates (Randy and I will be going on our second soon).
27-I married the most wonderful man in the world.
28-I will not watch a movie that is remotely scary or creepy.
29-I love my parents, brothers and sisters.
30-I try to learn something new everyday.
31-I want to have at least four babies.
32-I am so excited to own a home someday.
33-I love to decorate.
34-I can't stand when my hair is pressed against my neck.
35-I love to tickle, but not so much to be tickled.
36-I want to learn a language.
37-I have always wanted to visit a tropical Forest.
38-I also want to see giraffes in the wild.
39-I have really enjoyed blogging.
40-I love being an aunt.
41-I love walking outside on certain fall mornings and the smell takes me back to walking to Elementary school.
42-I want to recognize the daily miracles in my life.
43-I am so grateful my girls sleep so well at night.
44-I love to hear Madilyn sing.
45-I love to see Norah's smile.
46-I have all my barbies from when I was little.
47-I talk to Randy, my mom, and Megan on the phone almost every day.
48-I am going to chop off my hair and donate it for the third time (in Nov.).
49-I love taking pictures of nature.
50-I wish I could capture every sweet moment on film.
51-I don't like text messaging.
52-I want to learn how to do genealogy.
53-I love doing Madilyn's hair and I can't wait until Norah has some.
54-I love getting together with my family.
55-I love to plan parties, but I don't like to take charge at them.
56-I am so grateful to have the priesthood in my home.
57-I love coming up with our cute family traditions.
58-I take my shoes off the moment I walk in the door.
59-I love my wedding ring.
60-I like my job, it has been such a blessing to work at home.
61-I haven't painted my finger nails in five years.
62-I always have my toe nails painted.
63-I am the only Chelsey that I know that spells her name right.
64-I love having two girls.
65-I love having little kids so I can act like one with them.
66-I'm thinking about getting a bachelors in photography or landscape design.
67-I want to learn how to can foods and make yummy jam.
68-My favorite room in my house is the girls room.
69-When I can't sleep I sing A Child's Prayer in my head.
70-I love the zoo.
71-I am allergic to cats.
72-I love older Disney movies- Pollyanna, The Parent Trap, ect..
73-I really like John Wayne movie.
74-I still love to hula hoop, jump rope, play hopscotch and jacks.
75-I have all my old pogs. Randy and I have played them a couple times.
76-I have an folder in my filing cabinet full plans of things I want to make.
77-I love to have my hair played with.
78-I haven't bitten my finger nails since I was 8.
79-I get Fettuccine Alfredo every time I go to an Italian restaurant-I don't want to buy something new and not like it.
80-I have only tried one sandwich at Gandolfo's, the Empire State- but I love it.
81-I love fruits and veggies. I would rather eat them than anything else.
82-I don't like watching the news.
83-I take between 1 and 150 pictures in a day. Depends on what is going on.
84-I get nervous every time I stick my hand down the sink to check that the garbage disposal is clear.
85-I got my middle name from my Grandma.
86-I wish animals stayed small, like when they are babies.
87-I bottled peaches today.
88-I have about 8,000 pictures of Madilyn since she was born. About 1,000 of Norah, I'm sure I'll catch up.
89-I only have 30 pictures of them developed.
90-I have an entire scrape book made for the girls. I just have to put pictures in it. I have had it done for two years and the pages are still empty.
91-I love to scrapbook but I have not done it for over two years. That hasn't stopped me from buying stuff for it.
92-I love dollar stores.
93-I love buying kids books at Deseret Industries. They have to look new but I have bought over 200. You just have to look.
94-I want to learn to play the piano, someday.
95-I just started writing in three journals: experiences, quotes and knowledge.
96-I have cut Randy's hair for the last four years.
97-I really don't like when I sneeze when I have wet mascara on you eyelashes, that make my mad.
98-I am a Child of God.
99-I know he loves me.
100-I have learned a lot about myself by making this list.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

I cry at the end of Meet the Robinsons too. And I don't cry very often! Love that movie!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Things with me are going good. I should be just fine now! The doctors said there was less than a 10% chance that my tumor would come back, so hopefully the worse it over! Thanks for your concern :).

Spackman's said...

So your list is amazing. As i was reading I thought there was no way I could come up with 100 things about me. But it makes me want to try it. ha ha.

Jeanette said...

What a neat list! I don't know if I could do it! But I feel like I know you so much better! We need to get our kids together sometime soon to play. We live too close not to!

Michelle said...

Wow that is a great list. I learned new things about you. As I was reading it I kept thinking to myself that I like a lot of the same things you do too, especially date night:)

MiriamR said...

Hi Chelsey,
Its Miriam here. I found Shari's blog and then I saw you left a comment and so yay!! I loves blogs its so much easier to keep in touch that way. I loved your list. We have a lot of things in common. I sing a childs prayer when I can't sleep too. I have since I was really small. Anyways I have a blog too. I am going to put you on my friend list so I can check for updates. Congradulations on your new little girl!

MiriamR said...

Yes Meleofa has a blog. Just go to my page and its under my friends and its Bakers. Thats her last name now. I will for sure keep in touch and check on your blog whenver you post. Did you know Laura Barlow is on here too, she is also on my friend list under Laura.

Emma said...

I Love the new family pictures!! TOO cute!

laura said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! It'll be great to be in touch. And of course it would be great to get together sometime. yay!

Lorina said...

I LOVE your new header! that picture is darling! I have to get a header, but I need an updated picture.

Love your list. I'll have to try this one.

Megan said...

I love your new pictures. We are getting some family pictues taken this weekend. I hope they turn out as cute as yours.
meg

Stott Family said...

What beautiful family pictures. I can't believe how big your Madilyn is getting to be. You guys look so happy. I'm sorry we didn't contact you guys but we were up and back so fast caravanning with family. Hope you guys are doing well. Your cakes are lovely. I wish you were here so we could do a Halloween party!