Yesterday we hiked Big Springs in Provo Canyon. It was 1.8 miles from the trail head to get there. We did go about a 1/4 mile further than we needed to. I guess we're just go getter's (or we took the wrong turn off). Either way we got there. It was really fun. It was a really beautiful day. The sky was clear and there was a fabulous breeze off and on throughout the hike. We had a great day!
The leaves are just starting to change color.
Madilyn feel asleep on the hike up. And yes, she is laying on a diaper (it was the closest thing to a pillow that we had, but it worked great).
Rand hauled the girls up some of the way. I blame my weakness on having two kids. He is tough
The girls were so good. Madilyn loved the water and the butterflies.
Her is mads sitting on a little bridge. Her feet barely touched the water. Eventually she was standing in it.
Norah had fun, She was happy and kicking, cooing, and hiccuping seriously the entire way, rotating of course.
Norah fell asleep on the way back to the car. We had a great day!



3 comments:
Looks like fun!! I miss hiking! Cody hasn't really let me go this summer, something about how it might put me into early labor. Anyway It looked fun!
HOW FUN! The pictures are beautiful.. I wanna go hiking. You have such a cute lil' family!
These are some adorable pictures of your girls!
Post a Comment