Yesterday was Randy's Birthday. He turned 27. I asked him what he wanted the theme for his cake to be. He had no ideas. So, I thought and thought about it. What does Randy like? Canyoneering/Rapelling! So I start thinking how to do it. I used an 8x8 cake and a hole for the water. The piled cupcakes up on the back and caked it with frosting. Then, blue jello and plastic trees. Oh, I can't forget the McDonald's Ken toy from when I was little. I glued him on some pants ( he was wearing really short shorts-that's not really Rand) and made a harness and rope out of string. Pretty sweet , huh! I was pretty exciteed that everything worked out so great and Randy said he loved it. He was really surprised.
8 years ago



5 comments:
Wow! You are an amazing woman. Brian's cake for his birthday was...interesting to say the least! Ha ha. Randy is a lucky guy to have such a talented cute wife!
Good to dee you Chelsey. Your photos and family are lovely. Keep up the good job.
ok your cakes are so cute! I love them. I want to be good at making cakes. I thought I was good until I saw yours lol
WOW Chels, I am impressed. I would never even attempt that!
Those pics to the right are super cute! I love them!
Post a Comment