I made this cake for a baby shower on Friday Night! My friends Julia is having her fourth boy. She told me she had the theme, "Hey, Diddle Diddle" So this is what I came up with. I love decorating cakes! The cow and expecting mother were very difficult but so much fun to make!
8 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my you are just so good at that! You make high end looking cakes and note the old school weird ones. I wish I lived in Utah so I could get some of your cakes for events. you are SOOO good! and I wish you were making cakes back when I got married!
Very clever! I love that nursery rhyme. Darling cake by the way.
This is so cleaver!! You are so amazing! ;o)
How cute and creative. Hope things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment