Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Favorite Summer Moments So Far

Our girls are so much fun! They play really well together most of the time! We love our silly girls! Madilyn is always saying "I sure love my sister" or " I love my Miss Norah". They give eachother lots of LOVES and are good at making eachother laugh and smile!

We spent the fourth of July in Delta! Back to my roots! I haven't been there for years and I have been dieing to take Rand to see all the sights and to experience the BEST 4th of July holiday anywhere! We had so much fun! One of the pictures shows Madilyn with a necklace that a old lady in the parade threw it just to her! She still where's it! Madilyn Loved riding the horse. She picked out the white horse that had purple socks on. Norah liked the horse too, though we had a hard time getting a picture of her with her big smile. The Demolition Derby was really fun. There were 3 cars that flipped but no fires this year! We got a picture of my old house. We had a lot of fun being back in Good Old Delta with some of my family (Dad, Kaelynn, Lindsey,
Bryce and Brittney).

I know this pool is tiny, but they actually loved it. The top ring hit the fence and popped so we fold that layer down and Norah actually will get in it now! Norah didn't want to leave her towel up for grabs so she brought it with her to swim. Madilyn loves to jump and splash. norah is a really good splasher too! Madilyn always lays down to warm up after a few minutes, snuggling up on the warm ground.

The toilet paper started out as Norah's idea but Madilyn jumped right in to help. We play Red Light, Green Light a lot! The wind was blowing so hard it was straight across from Madilyn. It wouldn't go up, She thought it was so much fun. This is my favorite- Notice Madilyn next to her toys. She is such an organizer, she loves putting things in order. Well one day while Norah was napping, I noticed it was quiet so i got upand walked around the corner and saw this sweet moment! She had laid herself down for a nap next to all her favorite things ( that she organized from biggest to smallest. We are so blessed to have the two sweetest girls! We love them both so much!

3 comments:

laura said...

Such beautiful girls! I'm so glad you're so happy. And I should totally put some pics up of us in my room.

MiriamR said...

Those are lovely pictures, we get a glimpse of your summer! Alexander does that exact same thing except with trucks and cars. They got in lines all over the house. He loves putting them in the "correct". They look like so much fun together!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

They are so cute! I didn't know you where from Delta. Do you know any Tasker's from there?