So it will be awhile- if ever before You or I will see pictures of my last wedding cake. It was on it's way to St. George when I realized I hadn't taken any picture. But her sister who dropped the cake stand off said the bride and everyone else loved the cake and thought it was beautiful. I have never been so worried about a cake. First- it took three time of placing the fondant to finally get it right. Second- It had to travel all the way to St. George. Third- I didn't take pictures. Fourth- I had to rent a cake stand for the weekend for $50 because the cake stand i ordered was supposed to be in the day before they would come get the cake but is really late and is still not here. I asked the bride if she could send pictures of it to me. She said she would and was going to leave the pictures with a family member so they could send them to me. But she forgot i guess adn now the only pictures are in JAMAICA. Here's Hoping' for Someday getting pictures!
8 years ago



3 comments:
Your cakes always look so amazing. It makes me wish there was a reason to get a cake for me :) You are so talented and I'm sure the cake looked awesome
I think Carolyn went to the reception where the cake was, too bad she didn't take her camera along...! I hope you get a picture of it. I always like to see your beautiful cakes.
Paula
Who would have thought your cake would go all the way to Jamaica! What an adventure. ;) Hopefully you will get photos soon! I'm sure your cake looked beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment