Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last Week

Last week was a busy one but a great one. Madilyn started Joy School on the 8th. It has been so much fun for the both of us. She goes to school at one of the four kids houses and each of the moms has a week that month that they teach (Tuesday's and Friday's). Last week she learned about "Me" and there uniqeness and than Friday was the field trip for the month. We all went to the fire station. The kids had so much fun and learned a lot of important things. The first thing madilyn did when she got home was show Dad- stop, drop, and roll and crawl under the smoke. In the picture Madilyn is showing her new morning mat- they sit on there own mat while they do the morning routine (date, weather, ect..).



I got an adorable new nephew on Wednesday. Born 09-09-09! His name is Blake Scott Moultrie. I can't belive my little brother is a Dad. Bryce, you and Brittney and going to being the greatest parents to this little guy. We love you, little Moultrie Family! Welcome to this beautiful world, Blake. We love you!



Friday night we went to see Over the River and Into the Woods at Hale Center Theater- Orem. It was so good. We were laughing so hard that i saw Randy wipe his eye a few different time. Near the end, it was so sweet and touch- I was a wreck crying my eyes out. We loved it! Thank you Rand and Carol for Randy's early birthday present and thanks Mom for watching the kiddos.



Very late Friday night- into Saturday morning I made this cake. It is almost the same as the last cake but cream instead of white. I went to bed at 3 and finished it at 7:30 the that same morning. They loved it. So that's Great.



With my blood shot eyes- We went to the Utah State Fair. We had such a great time. We all loved the aminals (cows, pigs, chicken, horses, bunnies, bears, and alligator). Madilyn went on her first theme park ride- Tilt-a-whirl. She was so hilarious, She went on the ride twice with her Daddy. She was screaming with pure happiness and excitement. Randy told her not to be scared because he was holding on the really tight. She told him with a huge smile and giggles as a reply on their second round : "Okay, I am going to scream the whole time." and she did! I was laughing so hard. Every few seconds when they would come my way I would hear Randy laughing and Madilyn screaming " aaaaaaaaaaaawwww, aaaaaaaaaaaaawww, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" with the biggest smile on her face.

Norah loved the bunnies and said "bear" for the first time. She was so good. She was too little for all the rides we could find. She was so happy even though it was so hot. I think her favorite thing was the occasional large fan that we would find. She loved the cool air and the wind blowing in her face. I maded sure I was always the one holding her when we saw them. We had a great time. We love you, UTAH!


I have another wedding cake this weekend and next week I have and birthday cake, a 3 tier wedding cake, and a 1 tier wedding cake.

2 comments:

MiriamR said...

Holy Cow you are busy! That cake is gorgeous! I have heard so many ladies doing that school in their homes and everyone seems to love it.
Your girls are so cute! We went to our fair last week too. Don't you just love the start of fall.

Jobi Niu said...

HOw fun! I loved Joy School when I went. I hope my boys can do it.
CUTE CUTE baby.. 09.09.09?? SUCH A COOL BIRTHDAY! The Cake you made is STUNNING. YOU GO GIRL. SO BUSY. The fair looks fun, I want to go.