
Norah loves the slide. She is so much more daring than Madilyn was at that age. She is such a sweetie!

Aren't they the cutest? They both looked over at the same time and smiled- a very rear occurrence.

The leaves were so beautiful! These are 10 of 100 pictures I took last night. We might have family pictures here this weekend.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Norah is so big, and he hair is getting so long! What an adorable picture of the both of them.
I wonder if leaves change color in Florida. I kinda don't think so. Bummer!
Norah is growing so fast! Fall hasn't hit here like it has over there your pictures are beautiful!
Wow I can't believe how big Norah is getting! I haven't seen pictures in a while. I love the pictures of the fall colors. I need to get out and take some.
Aw, those pics make me miss Utah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of your cute family. I totally think Norah looks like a mini you! Adorable!
Post a Comment