I have a lot of favorites--I'll let you know later. I have piano students here. I love the pictures, though. Really well done. Where were they taken?
I love the pictures. Did you do them at the Old Star Mill in American Fork. Great colors! I love the ones with the frame, so cute.
Very nice pictures. They all look so great, you all look so great too!
SOOO DANG CUTE!! My gosh. YOu're so gorgeous Chels.. The photographer did a great job :]
Way cute Chels! Your family is so dang cute. Lindsay did a great job again. We did our family pics there about a month ago too!
Chels.. I love them! Your girls are darling.
oh my gosh! lindsey did an awesome job! cute family! cute pictures!
OH Chelsey! These pics are fabulous! Love them!!! Lindsey did a great job. You have such a cute family. Love you!
Your family pictures are adorable. Also, thank you for the theater tickets, it was nice to have an evening out.
Dang Chelsey, you're a total hottie! :) Your family is WAY cute. So fun to see these pictures!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I have a lot of favorites--I'll let you know later. I have piano students here. I love the pictures, though. Really well done. Where were they taken?
I love the pictures. Did you do them at the Old Star Mill in American Fork. Great colors! I love the ones with the frame, so cute.
Very nice pictures. They all look so great, you all look so great too!
SOOO DANG CUTE!! My gosh. YOu're so gorgeous Chels.. The photographer did a great job :]
Way cute Chels! Your family is so dang cute. Lindsay did a great job again. We did our family pics there about a month ago too!
Chels.. I love them! Your girls are darling.
oh my gosh! lindsey did an awesome job! cute family! cute pictures!
OH Chelsey! These pics are fabulous! Love them!!! Lindsey did a great job. You have such a cute family. Love you!
Your family pictures are adorable. Also, thank you for the theater tickets, it was nice to have an evening out.
Dang Chelsey, you're a total hottie! :) Your family is WAY cute. So fun to see these pictures!
Post a Comment