Saturday, we went to Randy's Parents lot in Monroe. Were we picked apples all day. Picking these apple it becomes an obsession. When I Climbed to the highest point I could in an apple tree I asked for a hoe to use as my tool for getting those bigger apples near the top of the tree. There were twelve of these very large trees. And when I climbed up I only made it half way up the tree and was about 12 or so feet up. We picked for hours and hours. And now we need to bottle them. We have only bottled 14 quarts and have 89% (this is just my guess) of our apples left.
8 years ago



3 comments:
do you make apple sauce and slices? I have only ever canned jam and peaches (only once) So I am curious about these things. Great food storage!
That is a CRAZY amount of apples! AWESOME.. SO YUMMY
SO FUN! What a good fall activity, apples are my absolute favorite.
Post a Comment