
Madilyn hurt her foot on the way down- hence the face. Norah loved it!

Playin' with the prairie dogs. There was one right next to us. It was Norah's favorite!

We love monkeys!

She was watching the monkeys chase each other.

All the cousins

The new baby giraffe enjoying the sun and the attention!

Madilyn asked Randy "What is the baby doing?"
Randy "Eating"
Madilyn "His mama?"

Norah was so happy and sweet the whole day.

This sweet monkey came right up to the window so I could get this picture.

The monkeys were so playful and silly!

The almost the whole crew. We missed you, Carolyn and Henry.

Heart!

Our Monkey family!
2 comments:
Your family picture at top is so cute. I want to see the rest! Will you post them???
yeah that is a great picture up top who did them? I love the zoo too!
Post a Comment