Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our 24th of July

Our great Apartment complex had Hawaiian Luau. We had so much fun. The food was delicious and the environment was very fun. They had a limbo contest and believe it or not after having three kiddos I won my first limbo contest ever. The bar was about 3 feet off the ground. $25 gift card to Fuddruckers, thank you very much. Randy and I both seriously doubted my chances of winning since some of my competition was 6 inches shorter than me.
They also had a photo Box there. Here are the fun pictures we had taken. The very last picture is AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!












2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ha ha! SOOOO cute! I love that you won the limbo contest, awesome! Your family is so adorable.

A mother heart said...

Love these pictures! YOu have the cutest family! That's totally awesome that you won the limbo contest!