We walked around the gateway and looked around, we walked into the CLARK PLANETARIUM. I hadn't been there since elementary school, so that was fun.
We ate at the Roof for our formal night. It was beautiful and romantic. The food was really good. It's fun to dress up every once and awhile. After we walked around TEMPLE SQUARE. It was so gorgeous and freezing.
The Living Planet AquariumI was so excited to see a sea horse. I have always wanted to see them. They would have to be my favorite salt water creature. The sting rays are very soft. This is probably the closest I will ever get to this king of wild life. It was very neat neat place, and the gift shop had so many cute things.
After five years we have learned a lot together. We have had a few trials (including 13 flat tires, two c-sections, and two other surgeries, a back accident, four moves and the changing college major) and they have brought us so much closer together. We are so grateful for all of our blessings, especially our two little sweethearts. I am so grateful for a loving husband, who takes such good care of me and my girls. I love you, Randy! Mom, thank you so much for taking care of the girls.



5 comments:
I can't believe it has alreay been 5 years! Wow. Congradulations!!!
Great minds think alike! We are celebrating out anniversay at the Hale seeing the same play! It's one of our favorites :)
Congratulations! What a nice get-away.
and also your family pics are beautiful!
Congrats to the happy couple! What a fun date you guys were able to have. Your a great example of a down to earth and hard working couple. Oh, and Lance took 244 place in the marathon out of 7,500 runners. Hope you all well.
Congratulations on 5 years! You guys make such an adorable couple! And you look gorgeous in your formal dress!
Post a Comment