Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had so much fun with Halloween this year and it is not even Halloween yet. But we have been to 2 of parties already. I made all of the costumes this year. I started in August, working in the evenings until just last week. It was a lot of work, but I was so happy with how everything turned out.

Characters from
Beauty and the Beast

Gaston (Randy) Cogsworth (Madilyn)

Mrs. Potts (Norah)
Belle (Chelsey)
Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Spackman's said...

Your costumes turned out so cute! I love them you are so good at crafts :)

MissiMay said...

WOW!! These are awesome!! Way to go Chelsey, you are amazing!! What a fun idea~ ;o)

Lorina said...

Cute! I can't believe you made all of those. I made Brooklyn's this year and It's so cute.. And I was going to make Maddox's but I didn't want to! haha..

You did a great job. Love them

Jeanette said...

Those are adorable! You did such a good job!

Matt and Amie said...

Your costumes are adorable! You are so talented.

Chris and Paula said...

I LOVED your costumes. I think my favorite parts of them were Norah's hat and Randy's boots. But they all looked so cute! Chris said you make a really good Belle. And Madilyn's costume looked difficult to make. I've said it before and I'll say it again...you are so talented! Thanks for sharing. By the way, sorry we missed you this weekend, we were so busy!

Emma said...

Those turned out so awesome!! Your pretty amazing!

Shari and Trent said...

Oh my gosh Chels, I absolutely love your costumes. They are SO cute. What a cute idea!

Jobi Niu said...

Your costumes look AWESOME! My goodness.. How cute that you're all coordinating! You look alot like Belle.. :)

Cothran Family said...

Chelsey,
I'm so glad I found ya again! How is old Alamo? You are AMAZING! those costumes are great! What a fun idea! BTW... You're haircut looks great.