Saturday, June 21, 2008

Five Years Coming Up

Randy and I will be married for five years in October. The years just fly by. We love being married. Randy and I love doing anything and everything together. We love being outside (in the warm weather, I don't like to be cold). We have had our share of challenges that have only brought us closer together. Before our first six months of being married we already had five flat tires, one car accident and Chelsey had gallbladdder surgery. We moved around for school, switching majors. We became parents of two beautiful girls (Madilyn and Norah). The experiences that we have had are irreplaceable. We love being parents. I fell that I have grown more spiritual and emotionally since Randy and I have been together. I love my sweet husband. He is a wonderful husband and father to our girls. I love you, Randy.

1 comments:

Lorina said...

Hi.. Chels, It's Lorina. I was hoping you remembered me. I wanted to say that your kids are darling. And I can't believe all the hair that Madilyn has. Brooklyn is 2 1/2 and barely has any! Makes me sad. She had her first hair cut only months ago!

I had my gallbladder out when I was 19 and I hate it. I am one of the few people (I guess) that has digestive problems because of it... lazy liver or something like that.