Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green? As a family this year we planted a flower and vegetable garden. These are some of my geraniums. Last year I got a purple geranium for Mother's Day and it died that same week. Last year seemed to be crazy. I'm sure it died from pure neglect.
This is our veggie garden, it is doing better than our garden last year already. I don't think we watered them enough last year. We planted tomatoes, basil, Anaheim and garden salsa (both are hot peppers) and leaks. What are leaks, you my ask? That is a good question. A nice lady in our ward gave them to us. She says they are like mild onions. So, I guess we'll see how they turn out. Let me know if you have any recipes that call for leaks.



0 comments:
Post a Comment