Monday, June 23, 2008

Halloween 2007

This was the best Halloween I think that we have had so far. We (I should say I decided, Sorry for just taking over Randy). Madilyn had a ladybug costume that we got from my sister Wendy. Thanks, for insipiring me, Wendy. Let me know if you have any ideas for this year. A theme for a family with two adults and two girls :)!

Our Bug Family Photo
Randy (praying mantis)Randy's "helmet" was made out of a stick, two blown up lytex gloves (with the fingers taped down), pipe cleaners for antennas, the eyes are the rims of plastic cups hot glued to vellum. Then I spray painted pretty much the whole outfit. Hey, use what you have!

Madilyn (cutest little ladybug)

Chelsey (monarch butterfly)

My costume is made out of a cut out card board box and lots of paint. It took forever, but it was fun to see the finished product. At the Halloween party i had to take the wings off after a while because they were huge and kept getting in the way. Not to mention the belt was tight for being almost five months pregnant with Norah.

The "sweet" slim cake I made for the Moultrie Halloween Party

0 comments: