Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guilty!

It was TOO quiet in our house for having a TWO year old. I'm sure most parents have noticed that kind of silence before. I went in our office and saw:























When I asked her, "what are you doing, honey?" She replied by saying, "Maamin (Madilyn), paint your toes." She got a little marker on the couch and a blanket. But not a bit on her clothes. Hurray for that! So before I cleaned her up, I had to take pictures. I'm sure, this is just one of the many experiences I will have with a terrific TWO year old.

2 comments:

Lorina said...

Silence is never a good thing unless they're sleeping! haha.. I know what you mean, many many time have I seen something like this.. makeup, markers, pens.. even the whole roll of toilet paper ripped up into tiny little pieces! IT LOOKED LIKE SNOW! That was fun.

Mitzi said...

Chelsey! I didn't know you had a blog! How are you! Thanks for writing me! XOXO