... And before you know it someone else is wearing your hair (weird). So I had my hair cut. It was terrifying. I was sick to my stomach on the drive. That might sound dumb but I have "grown really close to my hair" this last little while. Most of me had enough, but a little part of me liked my long hair. Dramatic, huh? Well now it's over and my hair is gone. I feel like I am bald. But then I think about people that are really don't have hair and I smile and think, I hope the like wearing mine. I was able to donate 13 inches to http://www.locksoflove.org/. I am training mybangs to do what I want them to do. Lets just say I like my hair most of the time and I am still getting use to things.
8 years ago



8 comments:
YOur hair looks SO CUTE! That's awesome you donated it too! :)
I think your haircut looks really good. It fits your face perfectly. Chris said it looked cute, too! Yeah for good haircuts!
Oh my!! You look so cute! Seriously.. I really loved your long hair but you look great with short hair too. Plus you gave someone a very special gift. :)
Oh I think it looks way cute Chelsey!
You look great! I think you look great no matter what you do with your hair!
Its not at all how I pictured it when you explained it to me, infact its a lot cuter than I imagined. I love it! It makes me wanna cut mine. But I also wanna grow it out. Its just is a horrible stage right now. You look great!
Wow, I think it looks SO cute and I would feel the same way if I cut my hair. I've had long hair for so long I just don't think I would have the guts to chop it off! It looks so good :)
SO cute!! I am thinking of cutting my hair. I do about every couple years, and it is time! But I LOVE yours!
Post a Comment