Norah is dancing at just seven months :)
that is soooo cute!
SO cute!
What a fun video of that little girl. I also love your hair cut. 13 inches?! Wow, mine was only 8 and I thought I was going to die. Lance and I think it looks great on you.
Oh she is adorable! We recently changed our blog web address. It's now joelnmichelle.blogspot.com. I don't have your email address or I would have emailed you. :)
She's so musical! Must be good genes :D. Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is soooo cute!
SO cute!
What a fun video of that little girl. I also love your hair cut. 13 inches?! Wow, mine was only 8 and I thought I was going to die. Lance and I think it looks great on you.
Oh she is adorable!
We recently changed our blog web address. It's now joelnmichelle.blogspot.com. I don't have your email address or I would have emailed you. :)
She's so musical! Must be good genes :D. Too cute!
Post a Comment