Saturday, November 29, 2008

Norah's Crawling and Thanksgiving




She is doing great! She really started crawling all over Thanksgiving Day. It is so fun to see your kids learn new things. Madilyn is not sure that she likes Norah moving around so much. In the video you see Madilyn walking back and forth. She is picking up all of her toys and putting them on the couch so Norah can't get them get them. They are gret friends but Madilyn is have a hard time with the "sharing" concept. Great job, Norah Bean.

These are the leaf cookies I made this year.

Thanksgiving Day we spent with my family. It was really fun. The food was fabulous. The adults played dodgeball. it was really fun, except getting hit in the face with two ball (one after the other). There were a few others with injuries as well. Next year- softer balls! Mom went to the hospital for numbness in her face- as of now, the Dr. said it was a side affect of some medicvation she was on.

Black Friday- I just learned why it has this name, according to Molli. Most stores are in the red (meaning negative) but this hoilday/sales puts them in the black (meaning postive). I hope I explained it right. Well I went with my sisters to Walmart and Target. I got up at 3:11am then left for the stores around 4:30. I got what I wanted so I am happy. people are hilarious to watch. We all had a great holiday.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you guys had a fun time with your family. I love the video of Norah crawling. What a big girl! I love experiencing all the firsts with your kids. Crawling is a big one!