Monday, November 24, 2008

What's new with you?

Well, we are just Great!*( Hope you are too!)

Norah: She finally has her first two teeth. It was misery waiting for them to come through. But we survived and the last couple of nights she has slept through the night. She is much more happy. Watch out fingers- She is already a piranha. She is also moving around very well. She will army crawl most of the time but when she first starts off from the sitting position she will crawl 3 or 4 times and finish with her amazing military techniques. She just watches Mads run around and cries just about everytime I leave the room. So I am getting very strong arms carring her (about 18 lbs) around all the time. Let me know if you want to have an arm wrestle.

Madilyn: In 16 days she has only had 3 night accidents, and 3 day accidents (all were very minor). I consider her "POTTY TRAINED". She has done awesome. She only sits for a couple of seconds and she is done ( fabulous, compared to 10 minutes and crying on the way there). She loves to entertain Norah and she is always making us smile and laugh with her cute voice and darling songs.

Randy and Chelsey: We are doing GREAT! Chelsey was recently released from Activity Days (22 months) to Nursery Song Teacher and Enrichment Committee. I loved Activity Days but I am excited for the change. I have always thought teaching Nursery kids songs would be fun. Madilyn knows about 15 primary songs. She can be my helper. We recenlty say Kung Fu Panda and laughed our heads off. If you haven't seen it- see it! We love Red Box. Randy is handsome as ever and just got a new hair cut (compliments of Chelsey).

I Love My Family!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad the potty training has gone well. It was a nightmare with Cali! But good now :). Oh, and I'm up for the arm wrestling challenge...Isaac is 27 + pounds now! I'm surprised my arm hasn't fallen off yet carrying him around. I can't believe how big Norah is, though. What a cutie :).

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

So that is why my friend was not there to sit and chat with in Relief Society...nursery! Actually, that was my last week as well. Dan and I got a calling which will start on Sunday!