Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 Last Weekend and 2 Next Weekend

I made this cake for Randy's Cousin's cute little 2 year old. She told me he is crazy about balls of any kind. This is what I cake up with.

I made this cake for my Sister-in-law, Brittney. She is now 20 and apparently loves painting landscape scenes and such( I didn't even know). So this is what I came up with. She is expecting her first little baby in 5 weeks. Everything is edible except for the toothpick tripod.


Next week I have a wedding cake and Lindsey's birthday cake. Both on Saturday, bring it on!

3 comments:

laura said...

great! i love the attitude. i'm sure you'll do great.

MiriamR said...

I know they will be amazing. I love the ball cake. Every little boys dream to actually be able to eat a ball. Fun cakes! Can't wait to see the wedding cake!

Suzanne said...

Chelsey! I love your blog...you are so stinking talented! I found yours off of Shari's and I'm so excited we can be blogging buddies and stay connected! So good to know you are doing great, your little family is SO adorable. Love you!!!