I made this caterpillar cake for a baby shower. Brittney, my sister-in-law is due in 3 weeks with little Blake. We are so excited! I made the cake with 13 mini cake so everyone could have there own special treat. Coming up with 13 totally different designs was not easy. . . and even harder at 1:30am.
The garden cake is for Randy's mom. She is an amazing gardener. Just try to guess what the lettuce is made of! haha! This was such a fun cake to make and I was able to put the whole thing together during the girls nap time!
8 years ago



5 comments:
I'm guessing the lettuce is made out of cereal--like rice crispies or something. Am I right? Cute caterpillar. It is very creative and so colorful. Amazing job as always.
what are all the other veggies made out of? They are so cute! I love the caterpillar! 13 different cakes! That must have been a lot of work. It looks spectacular though I am blown away every time I see a new cake!
The lettuce is made out of corn flakes covered with melted green frosting with green tootsie roll in the center. The others are colored toosie rolls and laffy taffy and skittles. It was such a fun cake to make.
Those are so cute. I love the caterpillar!
SO SO SO much work! WOW! I need something like that to keep me busy while Matt's at school...if I had your talent :). I love seeing all of your unique ideas!
Post a Comment